Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10 Reasons Why it Sucks to be Fat

1) you have to shop in fat girl stores, and they're uber expensive and the clothes are dumb. For example, all shirts in a fat girl store should have to be worn with a bra. Guess what, if you have to shop there, you have to wear a bra. End of story
2) it sucks to get your picture taken. I always think I look thinner than I am. Then I get my picture taken. Image shattered
3)You can't wear cute sun dresses
4) bathing suits (need I say more?)
5) when I nurse the baby, I'm far more concerned with making sure my fat stomach is covered than my boobs.
6) you have to pay double on some airlines if you fat encroaches on some else's seat
7) you feel like everyone is looking at you when you chow down on a Big Mac
8) people ask if you if you're knocked up when your kid is 12
9) walking up stairs makes you lose your breath
10) you look and feel like shit

Maybe this will motivate me to stay on track. Feel free to add to this list. I plan on looking back at it next time I want to order pizza for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. 2 thru 5 are totally me! I have a 4 month old too, the thing I find the most hard is finding time to do...anything!

    Amanda (aka mandy42)

    ReplyDelete