Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Motivation is on a Slow Boat to China


Here's what I've eaten over the past two days.

Thursday after WI - burger and oven fries for supper. That's not too bad. But it does down hill from there

Friday - A&W for lunch, frozen pizza for dinner, then I went to a Pampered Chef party and had dinner number 2. More pizza (and this one had bacon on it), wine and apples dipped in vanilla flavoured cream cheese (does the apple make it healthy?).

Today - starbucks for breakfast (at least I had the low fat breakfast sandwich). For lunch, little pinwheel wraps, spinach salad, and then (here's the kicker) black forest trifle for dessert. Does one need dessert at lunch? The answer to that is a definite no. For dinner, copious amounts of chips and dip, a beer, steak, baked potato, salad and fruit flan for dessert. That's right. Three meals today, two of them featured dessert.

I am officially gross. And will not lose the 1.8 lbs I gained last week if I keep eating like a fucking pig.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so with you. Zach is currently frying potatoes, which I'm trying really really really hard to resist

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snacking at the Candle party either. I'll give you the evil eye if I see you heading for the snack table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back Duvy... good luck w/the weight loss.... maybe bi0nicw0man will give you a little extra push!! ;o))

    ReplyDelete