Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maybe getting back to normal will help

I have one great day when I'm totally on program, tracking everything, getting lots of exercise...then 2 weeks of being totally off the wagon.

Now it's a week until we arrive in Mexico, and I've only managed to lose about three pounds. I wanted to lose 20. But the new development is I'm going back to work as soon as we get back. Mexico is my last hurrah after being off work for almost 18 months.

I'm hoping having some sort of routine will maybe be the key to getting back on track. I know it's helped me in the past. I'm also hoping to try and start the couch potato to 5 km plan when I get back. When I used to run I had a much easier time losing weight. And now Jude is old enough to go in the jogging stroller, so that makes things a bit easier.

Plus my sister is doing the Victoria Marathon the day after we get back. Obviously I'm going to go and cheer her on, so I'm hoping seeing all those people do such an amazing run will also inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment