Friday, August 14, 2009

back on the wagon before the caravan leaves me behind

Who think I can lose 80 pounds in 7 weeks? *sigh* Me either.

I'm thinking maybe 20 if I work really hard. We're going to the Viva Wyndham Maya on the Mexican Mayan Riviera on Oct 3rd for 7 days. So I'd like to lose as much as I can.

I'm going back to my meetings next week and I'm going to ask to start again. I want a new book, all new material (that I might actually read this time), and I'm going to have a fresh start.

I toyed with the idea of doing it on my own, but I really think I need the accountability of meetings.

I'm also thinking that I might start running again next week. But that's going to depend on my back (which is still super sore from my fall).

Help me keep my ass in gear ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Dad wants to join you - not in Mexico, although I'm sure that would be great - he wants to join you at WW.

    ReplyDelete