Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bad Blogger

I'm back. I was right off the rails for the first two weeks of summer. I had a wonderful time but I counted nothing and ate everything I could get my hands on.

But last week I bought a new three month journal and *gasp* I tracked all week. And low and behold...it worked. I lost 1.8, and I wasn't starving myself for the later part of the week to make sure I was down.

My goal is to be down again, which would make me down for two weeks in a row for the first time since Easter. I did slip yesterday (I scarfed down some Swiss chocolate) but I tracked it and moved on. And guess what? I feel freaking great! Amazing how that works

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm bookenz from the WW site.
    Gorgeous baby!!!
    Congrats on getting back on track this week, its not easy, but you did it!
    Enz

    ReplyDelete