Saturday, July 25, 2009

A little NSV for me

We went shopping in Nanaimo yesterday. It's about 90 minutes away. We had lunch in the mall food court, which is usually super hard for me. And to make matters worse, they had Indian Food in the food court. We don't have any fast food curry in Victoria, and it's pretty much my favourite thing in the whole world.

I had a turkey sub from subway on whole wheat bread, and I'm compromising by making Better Butter Chicken from ESBM for dinner tonight instead.

Yay me!

3 comments:

  1. I have the goosebumps of happiness for you! I too love Indian food and will have to get the ESBM book so I can indulge my love.

    Congratulations of being so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I got one at A Childrens Place, and it was on half price

    ReplyDelete