Monday, May 11, 2009

I really need to get on here more




I might have to expand this blog to be about things other than weight loss. I'll have to think on that.

So I bought a three month journal last week, and didn't write a thing in it. I went to WI on Thursday and somehow managed to lose 0.2. It was honestly a miracle.

So Friday morning I start tracking...I'm oh so good, track it all, even leave room for a Martini at the end of the day. Go over to a friends house...and then the snacking started. And the tracking stopped.

Enter Saturday. I'm such a good girl, track all morning. Then go out for Mother's Day dinner...the snacking starts, the tracking stops.

So now we're on to Sunday. I don't even pull out the tracker. Zach and Jude took me out for breakfast for my first Mother's Day. Do I order an egg white omelet? Maybe fruit and yogurt? Nope...I go for the gold. Eggs Benny with bacon and mushrooms, hash browns (you know the really good ones, the cubes of deep fried potatoes? those are the ones I got). And because that wasn't enough, I topped it off with an order of sourdough toast. I guess the English Muffin it came with just wasn't enough carbs. I forced Jude to nurse when I got home to try and burn off some of those calories.

So I skipped lunch (because that's healthy). Then we had people over for dinner. I ate chips, a burger and green salad. Now that wasn't so bad, but why stop there? I topped it off with a piece of Boston Cream Pie (which I forgot about until I started typing this).

So I go back to my tracker and decide to try and write down what I had yesterday. I think I ate all my points at breakfast. I was -14 for the day (and don't forget, that didn't include the pie!).

But I'm back on track this morning. I had a cup of coffee and measured out my fat free french vanilla creamer, had a dry English Muffin, an egg and two cheese slices for a grand total of 10 pts for breakfast. Luckily I still get a couple of extra points for nursing and I'm pretty fat so I get a generous DPA anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment