Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update


So I lost 1.8 lbs last week, then was really good Thursday and most of Friday, then it all went to pot over the weekend. I knew it would be hard being away all weekend and not having much money so we'd be eating a lot of fast food. I thought I was prepared, but I guess I wasn't prepared enough.

But when we got to the wedding (after I'd been cheating all day), I got to see one of my best friends who I haven't seen in months. And low and behold, she joined ww and has lost 30 lbs. She looks totally amazing. It was just what I needed to get back on track.

So I vowed to eat right today (which I mostly did, until we went out for dinner) and get back walking tomorrow. Then I pulled my Achilles heel, and now I can hardly stand, let alone walk. Luckily we have no money left from our weekend away, and no food, so that should help in my weight loss this week ;)

1 comment: