Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm So Mad at Myself

I was up 2.2 lbs this week. I have no idea why I'm having such a hard time with this. I know what I have to do, but I don't do it.
I did have some challenges, like being away last weekend. I tried to make healthy choices, like we went to McDonalds and I got a grilled chicken sandwich. I got out to the car, and we were on the highway, I went to try it, and it wasn't grilled. I couldn't take it back because we were racing for the ferry. But I should have just let Zach eat it and gotten something else later. No more excuses. I weighed myself this morning and I think I've lost most of the 2 lbs, but it's still really frustrating.

I did have a plan for lots of AP's this week, but I went and hurt my ankle so now I can't walk.

But I'm gardening all weekend, so maybe that will get some exercise in. Today is a new day, so I'm off to a new start

1 comment: