Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I think I did it

I think I managed to go camping and not gain 42 pounds. I was up a bit yesterday morning, but I think I'm back down again today.
Of course the truth will come out on Thursday at my weigh in.

Here's what I did. I shopped smart, bought veggie dogs, whole wheat wraps instead of buns. I took a case of diet pepsi and made a big salad and veggies and dip. I did take two bags of chips, but usually I get one of each flavour, just in case I feel like Dill Pickle chips in the middle of the night.

The other big difference this time, was I got some AP's. On Saturday we went for a big hike up the the Goldstream Train Trestle. It took 2 hours to get there and it's about 150 meters down, so needless to say once we got there, Jude and I stayed safely on solid ground while Zach explored the trestle with our friend Gayle.




Kathy and I (with baby Jude of course) on the train tracks










Zach and Gayle on the trestle





And on Sunday we did a shorter hike in the opposite direction along the stream. Anywho....my point is, I'm pretty darn proud of myself for mostly sticking with it this weekend.

Of course next weekend we're off to Penticton for a wedding, which could be even more challenging! But it's only Tuesday, so I have at least three days to plan for that. But I'd really like to be in the 220's before Canada Day.

Now I'm just going to throw in some brag pictures for shits and giggles :)





My hot husband










our little family

1 comment:

  1. fabulous pics! What an adorable little family Duv!

    Sounds like a great weekend, its wonderful that you're looking at the "challenges" more as "opportunities" and making the most of incorporating your plan into your life :-)

    I think you're going to do well at the wedding - here's a lil tip: wedding cake is rarely worth the points. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete